Anker Wismar Landesmeister 2008

• mehr dazu hier auf der SVW home page.

Phil Hellmuth:

“It has - fortunately - nothing to do with the cards. The cards are just there, as a medium to confuse the bad players.”

"If there weren't luck involved, I guess I'd win every one."

"You're good, kid, but as long as I'm around you're second best. You might as well learn to live with it."

• bald kannst du da ja auch spielen scorer ^^ !

Was soll der Spruch? ;)

Phil Hellmuth:

“It has - fortunately - nothing to do with the cards. The cards are just there, as a medium to confuse the bad players.”

"You're good, kid, but as long as I'm around you're second best. You might as well learn to live with it."

• nur so.... :happy:

landesmeister würde sich gut im lebenslauf machen 8)

Wenn es nur das ist , dann hab ich es schon im Lebenslauf. Ich glaube nicht, dass es sich logistisch regeln laesst bei den "Alten".

Phil Hellmuth:

• landesmeister? beim skat kloppen oder was? ?(

TSG heisst das Zauberwort! :thumbsup:

Phil Hellmuth: